Scrolling

Swedish apartment in white and grey

What a difference a little make sunshine makes, I feel like a different person today! I just spotted this Swedish apartment currently for sale and thought I must nip in and share it with you. It's very classic Swedish style (in my eyes anyway, would you agree?) with it's white and grey colour theme and lovely designer pieces. I could waltz around here humming to myself today, how about you?!






Alvhem Mäkleri
I spy: Kitchen units from Colombini Casa and the Björk rug by Design House Stockholm.  Flos 2097 suspension light in chrome in the sitting room, Asplund Snow chest of drawers, Birds by Architectmade and linen bedding in the bedroom.  Thonet 214 style chair in the home office. And an abundance of very cool art photography.

What do you like the most about this apartment?

For more white and grey Swedish apartment inspiration it's definitely worth checking out this Stockholm space and this beautiful Malmö apartment (one of my favourites). Are you a fan of grey and white?

Have a lovely day! 

LATEST COMMENTS:

  1. Thanks for sharing this, I love it. I love the way they have made a small flat look spacious yet comfortable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would truly love to live here...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I loooove this place!

    ReplyDelete
  4. From what brand is the rug in the kitchen? Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Privacy Notice: We do not share personal information with third-parties nor do we store information we collect about your visit to this blog for use other than to analyze content performance through the use of cookies, which you can turn off at anytime by modifying your Internet browser's settings. We are not responsible for the republishing of the content found on this blog on other Web sites or media without our permission. This privacy policy is subject to change without notice.

Subscribe To My Scandinavian Home

Subscribe to My Scandinavian Home

skovby ad


 

site by ANAAR

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website.
MORE INFO